Monday, August 9, 2010

Feeling Good And Looking Good No Meat Diet, Detox Or What Ever....

My face is not as bad today. A lot of the bumps are beginning to heal. I guess it was a detox effect after all. I guess we will see in the next coming weeks. Having no meat in my diet has become very easy these days. I'm cooking for the family and have no desire to sample the meat the way I did last month.

I think that I'm really getting the hang of this. I bought canned fish as a back up to the fresh seafood when I'm not in the mood for cooking.

My hair and my skin are about the same. However I have noticed that my hair seems a bit more moisturized. I'm not sure if it's the change in my conditioner or the effects of fish oil and omega 3's in my diet now. I picked up a daily multi-vitamin from Wal-mart and I'm going to read up on B-12 because people who lack meat in there diet sometimes have to supplement. I've been thinking about going to a nutritionist just to make sure that I'm on the right track.

No comments:

Post a Comment