Monday, August 16, 2010

Not A Diet, It's A Way Of Life and Protein Tricks

I haven"t been back on the scale. To be honest with you, I'm scared. I think that I have increased my carbs to compensate for the meat that I no longer eat. Blah.....

I feel great though. I feel very energetic and for some reason...more confident. I make sure that I get a good supply of protein with seafood, beans and nuts. It's getting easier by the day. A few quick prep tricks to staying protein balanced while being pescatarian are....


  • Buy a big bag of trail mix. No prepping and always ready
  • Keep humus in your frig. Great with crackers!
  • Canned Seafood.... this has been a lifesaver!
  • Eggs.....enough said!
  • Can protein shakes
  • Protein bars
  • Dairy
  • Beans... in a box with rice.... GOYA baby!
It no longer feels like a diet...it's graduated to a way of life.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment