Sunday, January 9, 2011

Back To The Gym Tomorrow

I haven't worked out since I started the pescatarian diet. Tomorrow I'll be in the gym 5 days a week.

Plan Of Action
3 days of intense cardio and 2 days of weight training ( 1 day upper body, 1 day lower )
1 Gallon of water a day

My weight gain is a combination of me not exercising and replacing meats ( except for seafood ) with carbs.
I've been under a lot of stress lately and I'm sure that has not helped.

I'll be cutting back on sugar drastically. Aside from that, I don't plan on changing my diet. For the most part, I eat healthy. My sweet tooth snacking is what's causing me to gain weight.

I'm a size 7/8 and I plan on being a size 6 again by March ( my birthday )

The scale really sabotages my success so I don't plan on weighing in often. I do plan on loosing 10 pounds in 2 weeks. I usually do when I first start working out and eliminating sweets. Two weeks from now I'll weight myself an subtract this amount from the weight that displayed at my last doctor's visit a week ago. That scale is the devil!

No comments:

Post a Comment